- As books are customized to order, all books are non returnable and non-refundable.
- Should you be unhappy with any other product ordered please return it to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund. In the case of glassware broken in transit please contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07590 200996 to report the problem.
- The refund would be made to the card used for payment. Please note any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded nor will the original cost of delivery, unless in the case of damaged, faulty or goods mistakenly shipped.
- We are not liable for loss damage or shortcomings unless we receive written details within 7 days of the delivery of the item.
- We are not liable for any claim for loss damage or shortcomings that should be apparent at delivery if you have acknowledged receipt without qualification about that loss damage or shortcoming.
- Goods should be returned to the registered office address below.
- We recommend using a registered postal service and retaining the proof of postage in case we do not receive the goods. We will not be responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit.
- None of the above terms affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
Honey & Vine Ltd, St Anne’s House, 111 High Street, Lewes, BN7 1XY